The Plantish bamboo kitchen cloth is perfect for washing dishes, mopping up spills, wiping down surfaces (dust and grease), or to use as a tea towel.
Compared to cotton, the bamboo cloth is lint-free, anti-bacterial, oil-resistant, more absorbent, and dries faster.
- wash in cold water before first use
- some shrinkage might occur after first wash
- replace it after one-month usage or when it starts to stink (depending on frequency of usage)
- due to 100% bamboo made, hand wash preferred to improve durability
- put in mesh bag to cold machine wash and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid bleaching
- avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
Cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine.
Bamboo Kitchen Cloth from Plantish - Set of 3
- bamboo-based: bamboo is a more sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water than cotton to grow, self-replenish, more absorbent and breathable
- square texture: effective at wiping off dust, burned crust on the stove
- soft and scratch-free: do not scratch hence safe to use on all surfaces
- 100% compostable