Your best skin, solved. This clean, silicone-free face primer serum is infused with vegan collagen and formulated with skin-loving ingredients including hyaluronic acid, caffeine and jasmine & orange flower extract to help improve skin texture & hydration, while light-reflecting pigments softly blur skin for radiant, smooth looking skin.
This 3-in-1 primer bridges the gap between skincare and makeup. Use as the last step in your skincare routine and first step in your makeup routine.
What’s more to love? This pretty bottle is 100% glass for less plastic usage and recycling options.
Pacifica Collagen Skin Solve Face Primer
- 3-in-1 formula primes, blurs and hydrates skin
- Hydrating vegan collagen-infused formula helps improve skin texture
- Infused with hydrating hyaluronic acid, amino acids, jasmine & orange extract and caffeine to help improve skin texture
- Light-reflecting pigments help create a blurred, radiant canvas
- Use as the last step in your skincare routine and first step in your makeup routine
- 100% glass bottle for less plastic usage
- Formulated without talc, parabens, phthalates or mineral oil
Aqua, ethylhexyl olivate, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, coco-caprylate, glyceryl stearate, ethyl macadamiate, sr-hydrozoan polypeptide-1 (vegan collagen), sodium hyaluronate, caeine, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, carthamus tinctorius (saower) seed oil, jasminum ocinale (jasmine) extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), squalane, propanediol, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, lauroyl lysine, octyldodecyl oleate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, tin oxide, glycerin, xanthan gum, stearyl phosphate, sodium gluconate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, parfum*. May Contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491). *our scent blend with natural and/or essential oils
We occasionally update formulas to make sure we are as clean and effective as possible. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.